Wednesday, March 6, 2013

He is always with you!



My devotion for the day, March 6, 2013, from "Jesus Calling:" Continue on this path with Me, enjoying my Presence even in adversity. I am always before you, as well as alongside you. See Me beckoning to you: Come! Follow Me. The One who goes ahead of you opening up the way, is the same One who stays close and never lets go of your hand. I am not subject to limitation of time or space. I am everywhere at every time, ceaselessly working on your behalf. That is why your best efforts are trusting me and living closer to me.

Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to god through him, because he always lives to intercede for them, Hebrews 7:25;

Trust in the lord and do good; dwell int he land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:3-4

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

I bought Chris Tomlin's CD, "Burning Lights" two weeks ago. I love #3 song, "Whom Shall I Fear
(God of Angel Armies). Today's devotional reminds me of this song. God has placed this in my
when it is so tough he carries us. Instead of turning to something you know is not what God
wants for you or would approve of. Let him carry you. He has a whole Army of Angels to help
fight against evil. He is everywhere helping us, even if we can't see it at the moment. I could
not get through my days with out Him. Psalm 23"6 tells us he is with us all the days of our lives and that we will be with Him in heaven foreve. If you have not accepted Christ, and realize you need to, stop and pray, asking forgiveness, asking him to take charge of your life and that you will Trust and follow Him. He is there waiting for you.  Thank you God for loving us so much, you will carry us
through our trials For dieing on the cross for all of us, to cleans us from our sins so that we can be with you all of our days on earth and in heavern. We all need you, help us all to find you and to trust and follow you, keep the evil one away from your children. Hold us and carry us when we can't walk, when we can't get out of bed and face the new day. I prase you for who you are and for who you are guiding and modling us all to be. In Jesus name, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment